Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can someone tell me a way to make my nails grow with out the nail polish and no milk?

I need my nails to grow out and i don't want to use the nail polish. I can't drink milk either because i don't like it.Can someone tell me a way to make my nails grow with out the nail polish and no milk?
you start taking vitamins.. like vitamin c .. that helps a lot.. I jsut started taking one a day vitamins with energy and mine are already growing.. I used vitamin c before and they grew then too..Can someone tell me a way to make my nails grow with out the nail polish and no milk?
get your nails done, but tell them not too file your nails down. in three weeks when you remove the fake nails, your nails underneath would have grown, thats what i did once cause i couldnt stop biting them.
my nails break all the time :(





you should use horse hoof moisterizer.


sounds crazy but it works :D
What does drinking milk have to do with bitting your nails? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment