Thursday, February 11, 2010

My budgie's nail keeps growing straight and not curved, is there something I can do to help it grow curved?

hi.. it's probably damaged from something which happened in its past. best thing to do is just keep his nails trimmed.





take care.My budgie's nail keeps growing straight and not curved, is there something I can do to help it grow curved?
This may be caused due to the size of the perch you have for your bird... The size perch for your bird depends on their feet. One perch should allow their feet to grip 3/4 of the way around; Where a bird spends most of its life sitting on a perch it's nails may not be able to grow the length/way that it should. Try getting thinner perches.My budgie's nail keeps growing straight and not curved, is there something I can do to help it grow curved?
just keep it's nails trimed and it might be the perch. make sure the bird can wrap it's toes around the perch but to were the toes dont touch each other on the oppisite side.
just make sure to keep it trimmed
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment