Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Has anyone tried Nail Magic? Its suppose to make your nails grow faster?

it can be purchased at sally's beauty supplyHas anyone tried Nail Magic? Its suppose to make your nails grow faster?
No external product can make your nails grow faster. If it's a brush on sort of enamel, it can strenghten your nails but won't make them grow faster. I tried something called ';Nail-tiques'; (I believe it was called) and it did stop my nails from ';peeling'; (the edges would split and peel) and did make them stronger - but did not make them grow any faster. Good luck! =)Has anyone tried Nail Magic? Its suppose to make your nails grow faster?
Thanks for sharing this! I'd like to try it!
Forget the Nail Magic and try Mystic Nails. My customers do very well using it as well as myself. Make sure you buff your nails to encourage healthy growth.





BTW: Nail Magic and Mystic Nails can be purchased at Harmon Discount store for much less than Sally's.
yea it didn't work vary well for me
the companies just say that so you will buy it ,but i say it`s a lie
did not work for me

No comments:

Post a Comment