Thursday, February 11, 2010

Will my nail ever grow back up?

I accidently got my tumb in a bench grinder at work I ground off my whole nail down to the flesh. is it going to grow back up? I know if you hit you nail with a hammer or smashed it against the car door it will grow up but with an injury more severe will it grow back up?Will my nail ever grow back up?
Yeah, it willWill my nail ever grow back up?
I ran over my finger with a skateboard one time (don't ask how haha) and the entire nail fell off. It SHOULD grow back, mine did.
it should
yes ur nail will def grow back, unless theres sumthing seriously wrong with it. eat lotsa protein and as it does grow back, make sure u take care of it and watch it so u dont get an ingrown nail. it should start to grow back in a month or 2. if u dnt c n e improvement, tlk to ur doctor. best of luck : )
that would be 50/50 chance depending on how badly damaged the tissue is
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment