Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Will my nail grow back normal?

I got my nail stuck in a garage door and the whole nail turned purple. I went to get it drained the next day. Then the holes the doctor put in my nail sealed up and it turned purple again but didn't hurt.





So no the nail is falling off and it smells horrible so I'm guessing it's infected. I looked under the nail and noticed theres a spot that's raised. I can also see the other nail growing back in.





Will it grow back normal?





I'll try to go to the doctors tomorrow as well.Will my nail grow back normal?
Make sure you do check with the doctor because it does sound like you have some infection and the nail bed is a bit inflamed. In the meantime, keep it clean/dry and apply some Neosporin or any antibiotic ointment you prefer. Once the infection is gone and the nail begins to grow out it will look ';lumpy'; (have some ridges,) at first but it will eventually look normal again.Will my nail grow back normal?
dont woory about that happened to me to it was rank but my nail grew back normally just look after your hands and keep them clean the smell should go away, give it about a week or 2 for it to grow back. Doctors may give you a cream but they dont seem to work , trust me your nail will grow back normally, eat lots of protein to speed up the process
A similar thing happened to my thumb. It took a while for the new nail to grow in and it looked odd at first but it is back to normal now.
If the nail bed isn't damaged it will grow back, it may need to completely grow out once before it has a normal appearance.
if you see that nail coming out go and get the nail that you got hurt removed, but other than that your nail should grow normal
yes
no it wont

No comments:

Post a Comment