Sunday, February 7, 2010

What will help my nail to grow back?

shut my finger in a car door and cut right through the nail and nail bed at the bottom, and the nail is gonna fall off soon. what are the best ways to help the it grow back fast? i've heard of eating raw jelly and drinking milk, but what else?


What will help my nail to grow back?
Go to your local pharmacy, and buy nail regrowth. It is like a nail polish to put on, except it regrows your cartilage in the nail. It works very well! I suggest using it as well as eating jelly and milk. What will help my nail to grow back?
I am not sure what ';raw jelly'; is....have never heard of this.





I know that when I have taken a multi vitamin every day, my nails seem to grow faster, longer and stronger than ever. I first discovered this when I was pregnant with my first child and taking prenatal vitamins. My nails were incredible!!





Try taking a vitamin every day and eating a well balanced diet. I am sure that the milk will help also.



No comments:

Post a Comment