Sunday, February 7, 2010

If I stop biting my nails now, how long would it probably take for them to grow back enough for nail polish?

Basically, they are below the tip, some bleed and most hurt. Im looking or an approx. Weeks, months, longer?If I stop biting my nails now, how long would it probably take for them to grow back enough for nail polish?
Not long, all you have to do is take care of them. Might be 2-3 weeks or so.


What you can do is carry a healthy diet and buy that ';Hair, Skin and Nails'; Vitamin formula from GNC, this will make your nails grow strong and healthy.





Hope this helps.If I stop biting my nails now, how long would it probably take for them to grow back enough for nail polish?
Anywhere from two weeks to about a month, depending on your body. I also used to bite my nails. It took me two weeks to grow them to a ';normal'; length, but then i clipped them off because I couldn't bite them lol.


I found that painting them in a nailpolish that you love is the best way to keep from biting/clipping your nails too short. :)


You can help them grow stronger and faster by soaking and cleaning under them 2-3 times a week.
it may take at least a month to grow back but you will need to.. clean,file and look after them.


its very hard work because they will obviously get dirt in them throughout the entire day.


by the way biting nails can cause bad teeth and stinky breath!


so if i was you i would stop if i were you!! LOL!!
Everyone's nails grow at different rates. Wait a couple weeks, and that should give your nails some time to grow out- then you can paint them :D
You'd be surprised how little time it took for them to grow. It would be about 2 or 3 weeks and you'd have enough to paint.
i bite my nails to. i stopped for a few months last year and they grew really fast - once they get stronger they grow much faster
it won't take thaat long for them to grow back at all. probaley a week and a half. just try not to bite them.

No comments:

Post a Comment