Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My real nail came off some how will my real nail grow back?

okay so i was fighting and i had on artificial nails and the person who was fighting me was trying to break my nails off and the y had made me hit my nail on something and the artificial nail and my real nail had came off of my finger.it got really infected but it seems like it will never grow back but i dont know.ppl say it will take a long time but it will grown back but im not sure will grown back?it looks so uglyMy real nail came off some how will my real nail grow back?
my cousin (grrrr) shut my thumb in a door


and my nail fell off


it was really sore for quite a long time, and i wondered what would happen


eventually it grew back and its a bit thicker than my other nails, not visually but i do notice when i cut it that its thicker





so it should be fine





sore thing though


((((hugs)))))My real nail came off some how will my real nail grow back?
it will grow.. just make sure that there is no nails inside the skin...





go to the doctor to make sure that all the nail is out





it will grow in the 4 to 10 month time span...





i know it's ugly.. just don't mess with it until it's full grown
You nail will grow back. Give it some time buy some Sally's hardening nail polish. It is a clear polish it helps to speed up the process. But you only put the polish on you nail not you skin.
It will grow back eventually but it wont look the same. The nail bed will be damaged and will probably never heal properly.
Your nail will grow back soon, might take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment