Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do you make nails grow faster?

I need to make my nails grow longer way faster than normal. Can you give me some ideas and tell me how long it will take for them to grow with them?How do you make nails grow faster?
ive heard that if u give ur self a manicure everyday it will help all u gotta do is take care of themHow do you make nails grow faster?
You can't.
take the hair, skin and nail pilla at GNC..your nails will be strong and will grow fast!! also, keep a polish on them at all times..try sally hansen products designed to harden nails..this way they will be harder and will not peel or break as easily..trust me this will work!!
Gelatin capsules - it will not make your nails grow any faster, but it will improve nail strengrh.

No comments:

Post a Comment