Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have a nail biting problem...how can I get my nails to grow longer?

Ok so I have a nail biting problem. I dont know how, but I just end up with my nails in my mouth when I watch a TV show or something...and I dont think of putting my nails in my mouth, I just do. Is there any way to grow longer and stronger nails in a couple of weeks? Thanks sooo much!! :]I have a nail biting problem...how can I get my nails to grow longer?
You could try that trick on yourself where you put somethig bitter on your fingers so you won't keep them in your mouth for very long. Nail polish remover should do the trick. Also, I know they have some nail polish that's clear and just keeps your nails strong.I have a nail biting problem...how can I get my nails to grow longer?
There is this stuff you can get in the nail polish dept at walmart that you put on your nails. it tastes AWFUL so it makes you not want to do it.
yes. quit bitting your nails! get some of that stuff from the store that trains kids to quit biting their nails. the stuff tastes like **** and you will definitely not want to snack on your nails with that stuff on there.
at cosmetology school i learned pushing ur cuticle back makes it grow alot faster theres also the choice of using miracle grow or using the nail polish based on garlic and yes there are some that dont have a strong garlic smell! but pushing ur cutlicle back helps out alot!
Get the anti-biting stuff from wal-mart or somewhere, also, when you are watching tv or reading (doing the mindless stuff where you don't use your hands and end up chewing your nails) wear gloves. I know it sounds stupid, but I bit my nails for almost 15 years and tried everything I could think of. The bitter stuff wouldn't work very well with me, so I put on gloves whenever I knew I would be tempted. Good Luck!
get your nails done, acrylic that'll stop the bitting habit





or





calcium


or just tell someone to slap you everytime they catch you doing it
file them everday and get your nails done

No comments:

Post a Comment