Thursday, February 11, 2010

Got my toe nail removed partially by accident. How many months does it take to grow it back?

I cannot remove the whole nail myself because the other half is still inside. My wife said it will grow again and as it grows it will push out the broken part of the nail. I wonder how long it will take before it fully recovers.Got my toe nail removed partially by accident. How many months does it take to grow it back?
In a couple of weeks, you will see progress. 4-6 weeks for the nail to form and start looking normal. Long enough to trim in 12 weeks.Got my toe nail removed partially by accident. How many months does it take to grow it back?
About 3 months usually.
Ok thats kinda gross!! Anywayz it will take like maybe 3 months. Good luck!
Not long. About 1 -2 months, max.

No comments:

Post a Comment