Thursday, February 11, 2010

My dog ripped a nail out at the root. Will it grow back?

She is fine. It happened a few weeks ago but there is no sign of a new nail yet.My dog ripped a nail out at the root. Will it grow back?
She'll grow a new one back, it just takes awhile, as you might think...having it totally ripped out.





My dog is very hyper, always running around, and he's lost a couple nails as casualities to his hyperness. Of course it just bleeds a bit, needs time to heal, but the nail will grow back. So as long as she's fine, no infection or anything like that, it'll grow back. Just give it time.My dog ripped a nail out at the root. Will it grow back?
If it truly was at ';the root'; it will not grow back. Otherwise it may or may not. 50/50 chance.
I really do not know about a dog, but I have had to have two removed and they both grew back. It took mine 6 months ..
It may or may not. As long as she is getting around fine, no need to worry. I've had several of dogs rip a toe nail out and they're all fine. Some grow back and some don't.
yes. don't u worry....keep the affected area always clean.
it should
OUCH


possibly not... I have seen some that grew back before and others that did not

No comments:

Post a Comment