Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HOW CAN I MAKE MY NAILS GROW AND STAY THAY WAY FOR ONE MONTH AND STAY HELTHY AND STRONGER THAN THE REAL NAIL I?

My nails grow and thay brake i use paint but it comes off the next day i get mad a get into a fit.my mom tells me they are good but then they brake a i get MAD:(HOW CAN I MAKE MY NAILS GROW AND STAY THAY WAY FOR ONE MONTH AND STAY HELTHY AND STRONGER THAN THE REAL NAIL I?
nail hardenerHOW CAN I MAKE MY NAILS GROW AND STAY THAY WAY FOR ONE MONTH AND STAY HELTHY AND STRONGER THAN THE REAL NAIL I?
Many methods have been used to strengthen nails, but the one thing that actually causes more rapid growth as well as maintaining strength is green tea. It takes at least 3 cups of green tea a day to get maximum effect, but 2 cups per day will come close.
try garlic for about an hour and on your nails if you try to byte them it will taste nasty and the minerals make it grow ... i did it to stay in a mariachi group i didn't have to get my nails done
If you file the tip of your nails in a straight line, there's less chance of breakage.


Also, use Sally Hansen nail strengthening nail polish - it really did help my nails!
drink more milk. get a lot of Vitamin C in your diet.
dip your nails in cake mix
first off... dont do much with ya hands...lol nothin physical like playin basketball and using power tool lol... 2nd, they got this thing at walgreens , **** is like a clear finger nail polish thing that makes ur nails firm...

No comments:

Post a Comment