Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why do some guys grow a long nail on their pinky finger?

Increasingly more frequently I am noticing guys who have one long nail on one of their pinky fingers, while all the other nails are groomed. Why do they do that, is there a special meaning to that? Is that a sign they belong to some organisation or what?Why do some guys grow a long nail on their pinky finger?
it is a drug thing. It is used to scoop up coke.Why do some guys grow a long nail on their pinky finger?
Drugs
Well, some I guys I know that play the guitar grow long nails on their ';picking'; hand because it frees them from having to use a guitar pick.





As for other reasons...I don't know.
I wonder this to, one of my friends have it too and for sure he don't take drugs.





I also know many Jewish people(with respect!) have that because it's easier to handle the diamonds by counting.
It's for coke.
to snort cocaine.
its to scrach the other nine.


No actually its a dope scoop for crack or cocaine.
maybe to pick nose, or ear
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment