Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can my nail grow back?

my thumb nail came off ( cause i bit it off) yuck i know, but is there a way of it growing back?Can my nail grow back?
Yes it will because I lost my right ring finger nail because some girl at a skating place shut it in a 95.6lb door(damn her). But yeah so my nail/finger hurt like ******* hell for a long time and the nail turned green, purple, and blue, it looked like Mardigras colors! And I was young and remember it vividly like it was milliseconds ago, but we went to Dahl's and I dropped it somewhere on the floor because I thought it was cool and wouldn't part with it.


Just remember that it will grow back into what I call a secondhand nail, and it will look cool[and gross at the same time].Can my nail grow back?
you can attach fake nails at a salon to the base as it gets a little bigger. it will also keep you from biting your nails. cuz yeah, that is pretty gross. i wouldn't tell the truth to anyone...tell em you slammed it in a car door or somethign.
Yea, it will grow back, but slowly. It may not be as perfect as it was before. It isn't unusal for a nail to have ridges or be bent or whatever, depending whether you did any damage when you were biting it.
I once had the same problem myself. Nails grow back slowly but surely. 6 months for fingernails and up to 18 months for toenails to grow back attached to the nail bed. In the meantime it's a good idea to have a false replica in place. Try to also include calcium and vitamin A in your diet.
As in the entire thing?





As long as you don't continue to bite it, and you didn't pull it out by the root, they yes, it should continue to grow with time. Until then, there isn't much you can do to 'make' it grow. just keep the nail bed clean to avoid infections. Remember, that area isn't used to being exposed to so much air and bacteria.
Odds are it will on it's own as long as it didn't come off due to an injury or nerve damage. I lost a couple nails before and they are right back in place where they belong now. Toenails to boot.
itll probly take at least 6 months but it will grow back on its own dont worry.
Do not worry, I hit mine really hard and it came off, but it grew back in about 6 months.
yes our bodies are made to heal themselves. take vitamin E. it's for good skin, nails, and hair... it should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment