Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How long do your nail take to grow?

like in 3 monthsHow long do your nail take to grow?
I take GNC nails, hair and skin pills and my nails are strong and long. It took about 1 1/2 to grow.How long do your nail take to grow?
everyone is different there is no exact measurement, ands also depends if you take vitamens and such..
lol my nails grow really fast





i cut them 1 day n then in about a week n a half they r long agin!
If you mean you had an accident and you lost a nails completely, it takes 3 to 6 months to regrow completely. Now if you just want to have longish nails, they grow an average rate of 3 millimetres a month. :)
They grow very long!!


I cut my nails every 2 weeks cuz I like my nails long
lol .. i cant grow my nails lol ..


if they do go long i brag about them and bite them..

No comments:

Post a Comment