Thursday, February 11, 2010

Will my nail grow back to normal?

I cracked my nail during gym today (which sucks).





So according to this diagram that i found on Wikipedia, i seem to have cracked my ';nail groove';.





see here --%26gt; http://i10.tinypic.com/4gq6891.jpg





So bascially my nail is still in place except that theres a crack where the red line is (in the diagram) and it was bleeding. Im also missing a piece off the corner %26amp; it hurts...





Now my question is... WIll it grow back?! and be normal again?... about how long would it take? =( Im very worried.Will my nail grow back to normal?
I cracked my nail kinda like that in third grade, and it healed. What I did was put a gauze pad over it and taped it on with medical tape, and I also put Neosporin on it. It healed in... a month?? I don't really remember... -.-'


Hope it gets better!Will my nail grow back to normal?
yes it will grow ,when it heal try dipping your nail into jell-o or egg yellow it will to make it strong it will take about a good month to grow back
It should grow back normal. Lots of people loose nails for one reason or another and they grow back. It will take several months so you need to be patient. All my nails were damaged by chemotherapy 3 years ago. They took a while to regrow but now are just like before.
damn that **** sucks well i think it would like in a month
your nail may be damaged for good i am sorry to say.it depends if you damaged the whole nail or just the surface your nails grow about 1/2 in, a month.
it will take as long as the area of where the nail is broke grows out=make sure you keep the area clean so you don't get infection=it all depends on how fast your nails grow too
dont worry, my friend slammed her thumb in a car door (by accident) and she broke her thumb. A couple days later her fingernail fell completely off, like no nail left at all. This took a month or two to grow back completley so i am sure you will be fine





drink a butt load of milk for it to go faster

No comments:

Post a Comment