Thursday, February 11, 2010

I think my nail is going to fall off. What does it feel like? And how long will it take to grow back?

My finger got hit by a hockey ball and it's gone dark purple except for a tiny bit. That happened 17 days ago. I got a blood blister on the other side of the finger as well, which is still there.I think my nail is going to fall off. What does it feel like? And how long will it take to grow back?
your nail is not going to fall of.


your finger has just gone blue or purple because it is brused, this is because when your finger got hit some of the capileries in your finger broke... or something like that.


your nail will not fall of, it has just got a bruse under the nail. i have a friend in my school that has the same thing.I think my nail is going to fall off. What does it feel like? And how long will it take to grow back?
basically your nail protects all of the raw skin... so its basically all raw skin (the skin thats under the dead skin) so it feels really bad! feels like you lost your skin there or been skinned.





I'd say about a mount for it to cover most of your finger

No comments:

Post a Comment