Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can my nails grow faster?

I've had an addiction of biting my nails and now they are really short and stubby. I need a solution to make them grow faster and longer.How can my nails grow faster?
try sally hansen hard as nails:)How can my nails grow faster?
here is something simple: stick them in water for a while and wa la!
Eating lots of jell-O(there`s an ingredient in it that`s good for hail and nail growth) helps and also spending time in the
google faster nail growth or nail booster, there are a few variety of products.


But most important of all stop biting them. That makes them thinner and not grow as fast.
Try something like Bite It. It tastes so AWFULL!!!!! :( you won't be biting for much longer.
pre-natal vitamins. You can buy them over the counter, and they make your hair and nails grow like crazy! I am on them and my hair has grown 3/4 inch in the last 3 weeks. My nails have grown about a quarter of an inch!
Sally Hansen has some products that can help you grow your nails faster. they are available in Walmart n other local stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment