Thursday, February 11, 2010

Will my nail grow back?

I smashed my finger in a car door about 4 days ago and its still swollen, and then nail is purple and kind of loose. How long will it take to grow back or at all?Will my nail grow back?
Ive had personal expierence to my middle finger and my pinky. Yes, it will grow back. What i consider doing is cutting the nail off. It will not just fall off. It wont hurt you a but if you cut it off. Just do it carefully.Will my nail grow back?
It depends on your body's recovering ability to regenerate... it could take months or even a year...





Eat healthy foods and keep it from infection...
I've had this happen to my toe(s) a number of times.


You may lose the nail, and then it may grow back, but it'll take a while, and don't expect it to grow back normally. Mine grew back weird -- with a bump, and it's never been the same. I have to keep going to a foot doctor.
Ouch! I know how you feel.


Let it fall off naturally. The nail will grow back, but expect it to take approximately 10 months-year.

No comments:

Post a Comment