Thursday, February 11, 2010

I had a wee accident and lost the bottom half of my nail. Will it grow back or grow completely off in the end?

I did this last year.





It gradually grew back and is now so good as new I can't see which one it was.





The most dodgy part was as the remains of the old ';nail'; was being pushed forward by the new growth and it was loose and liable to be snagged. So I had to keep trimming it and for a while I wore a finger stall as I know it would really hurt if I caught it!





Can't remember how long now but it took several months from accident to back to normal! I had a wee accident and lost the bottom half of my nail. Will it grow back or grow completely off in the end?
wait, what?





so the bottom of our nail is gone? what about the top?





Incidentally, they will grow back but it will take months for it to get to a healthy length, like about 4 or so millimeters above the point of your finger. It will be painful depending on what you did but make sure you treat it and keep it safe from bacteria and infection.





Hope that helped.I had a wee accident and lost the bottom half of my nail. Will it grow back or grow completely off in the end?
It will probably come off. It can take up to six months to totally replace a nail. But being a girl, you can just get a fake one to cover it, if you would like.
Nails only grow outwards. Assuming you still have the top half of the nail, you may have to have it removed if it doesn't fall off itself.
Ouch. The top half will have to fall off first. That is the painful bit. It will then heal and a completely new nail will grow back. Might take some time though. Have you had it checked out by your doctor or nurse?
it will grow back, just keep it clean, lubricated, and covered so it doesn't get infected.
it'll fall itself...ciao...
You had a ';wee'; accident? You poor old thing.



only the damaged part will grow back
!!??eeW
u need to get the whole nail off for it to grow back properly
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment