Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have a problem I cant stop biting my nails. I have the stop and grow nail polish but it doesnt work..?

You will have to substitue a new behavior for the nail-biting such as lollipop licking, applying lotion, squeeze ball, etc. To break a bad habit, substitute a healthier one. Give it some thought. You can do it. In the meantime, consider stress-reduction such as getting enough sleep, strenuous exercise, yoga, deep-breathing, progressive relaxtion, etc. to help calm yourself as well.I have a problem I cant stop biting my nails. I have the stop and grow nail polish but it doesnt work..?
Biting your nails is past on threw your genesI have a problem I cant stop biting my nails. I have the stop and grow nail polish but it doesnt work..?
You have the urge to chew off any rough edges. Use an emory board instead. Carry it with you at all times and use it when you get the urge. Any way is to get fake nails applied. You will love the idea of having long nails and your real nails will get a chance to grow out under them. Get regular manicures to keep them looking good.
have some acrylic nails put on at a salon,that should solve the problem.
I have tried the same thing too. I even tried to get press on nails. I have tried everything there is in the book. Nothing has worked. But when you think that you have found a good solution please let me know.
What's bothering you? It's psychological.

No comments:

Post a Comment