Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do you have one nail you let grow really long?

So you can pick things like scabs or scotch tape or crust that you spilled on your clothes?Do you have one nail you let grow really long?
I have a really, really, really long nail that I use to roast Free-Range Chickens %26amp; Things over the Charcoal Grill .... ah .... nothing like fresh captured food cooked in the great outdoors!Do you have one nail you let grow really long?
I'm tempted to grow one long so I can use it to scratch labels off fruit and everything else. Which nail should I let grow? Perhaps the middle finger?
When I was younger I used to wear a gold fingernail--I had no idea that coke users wore them for something other than adornment.
I used to grow all my nails superlong. but now I just keep one short and keep biting it. It's a nasty habit, but only when I'm unemployed.
Oh that is so skanky and ghetto.





Especially when it's on a guy.











eek
I have to keep my nails at least semi-long or I can't do anything. I've had them long for 20 years and it's impossible to function without them.
I couldn't keep them growing as i break them too easily.
I use to let my pinky grow but of course everyone thought I was sniffing so I cut it!
or scrape the dirty dishes.. yeah!
No, I keep forgetting to let one grow!
Or snort crack off of it.


That's disgusting!!!!!
Hell no....
Erm, no that is gross.
That's common for some of the men in our country. Usually the thumb or pinkie. Personally, I think it's gross...
I wish! My fingernails are thin like paper and rip at the slightest provocation.
no ew
Great idea, I'm going to do that now...
or use it as a screw driver lol
No I don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment