Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the best nail treatment to make your nails strong and grow long?

Just keep clear polish on your nails. Maintain every week and they will grow and be strong.What is the best nail treatment to make your nails strong and grow long?
A good diet with plenty of protein in it is the best way to get strong nails....does you hair the world of good 2!What is the best nail treatment to make your nails strong and grow long?
easy..paint clear nail varnish on every day..no biting them or any hard physical labour...
take cod liver oil suppliments
Nailtiques is the ABSOLUTE BEST! Whenever I'm not wearing acrylics and I want my natural nails to grow out, I use this stuff and my nails grow out within 3 weeks and they aren't soft or brittle. They stay strong and I can grow them long naturally.





You can find Nailtiques in some nail salons or even at your local drug store - I usually buy formula 2 (its the bigger bottle) I think they have a bunch of different products in their line. I actually found a website that gives the products rave reviews. I love their stuff....








I've actually tried the Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Growth stuff and its peeled off my nails. The Nailtiques stuff doesn't peel off.
try eating a square of raw jelly every day. that will certainly help them to grow stronger.


Then when they start growing give them a trim with nail scissors straight across and round of the edges. keep doing this till they are nice and strong.


Massage royal jelly hand and nail cream in every night concentrating on cuticles.


Hope this helps!!
I think that the sally hansen nail growth miracle is pretty good.


It is normally quite expensive in the shops %26gt;拢8.00 but if you have a look on e-bay you can normally pick it up for a couple of pounds.


It really does make your nails strong but without making the brittle.





Good luck x
i usually just take vitamins and make sure i have a manicure with sally hansen's triple strong gel fortifier...really, anything with sally hansen will work, i think
sally hansen Miracle grow and nail strengther made miracle with my nails. Mavala is also very good but you don't find it everywhere
Have a few manicures to get your started, then always keep nail polish on, if your fresh manicure chips paint over it, then use a top coat every other day! Also, find a nail oil, I use an amazing nail one, if you want the website, email you and I will find it for you. Good luck!
Take prenatal vitamins or vitamin E. And get some Vitamin E cream/lotion/gel and massage it into your nails daily/nightly
rub cuticle oil in daily it makes your nails grow stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment