Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello. can anyone tell me what can I do to make my nail grow longer and faster.?

I don't want to use ant product, because I am using one right now, I just want something that I can made by my self, they grow very slow, so I don't know what to do.Hello. can anyone tell me what can I do to make my nail grow longer and faster.?
Keep your cuticles softened, especially at night. Lip balm is great for this. This will help make your nails stronger. File the edges every few days to keep them fresh. The more you stimulate your nails, the faster they will grow. Tapping them every so often is all it takes to stimulate the nail bed to grow.Hello. can anyone tell me what can I do to make my nail grow longer and faster.?
I have had the same problem with my hair and nails. Now I take 2 tbls,. apple cider vinegar in a glass of water 3-4 x day. Nails will grow and become very strong from the first drink. Try it and see! Nails will not break off. You will only have to file them to shape them. ACV has 93 vitamins and minerals.
i find great results from just the simplest things.





make sure that you take time every few days, or atleast once a week to trim your cuticles, soak your nails in warm water and a mild soap, clean your nails, file them (if appropriate), and massage with a cuticle cream (everyday).





for me, this keeps nails strong, healthy, and growing back strong!





good luck!
Well, try prenatal vitamins. You can get them at Wal-Mart. Or, if you are willing to try a product, Sally Hansen makes really good nail growth polis, that is at Wal-Mart also.
the trick with nail products is that they help to keep your nail hard adn prevent it from breaking, therefore over a period of time your nail grows. trust me it does not grow your nails.
maybe cause you dont have enough calcium. drink milk and eat vitamins. also eat dairy
Try increasing the amount of protein in your diet, that may help with ur nails and also ur hair, no I am not gay i am a biologist.


;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment