Thursday, February 11, 2010

My toe nail by using bad remover got blackened n accidently broke with blood out so will new nail grow n when?

ive used a very bad nail remover n because of which my nail got blackened n recently accidently a man leg hit my nail by which nail broke out at the sides with blood oozing out if i forcible take out my nail will there be any chance of nail growing in its place n if yes how much time does it take.....My toe nail by using bad remover got blackened n accidently broke with blood out so will new nail grow n when?
yes there will be a new nail. ouch i feel so bad for u its happened to me before. Theres no telling how long it will take but it wont take a year i know that.i may be only 12 but i know things My toe nail by using bad remover got blackened n accidently broke with blood out so will new nail grow n when?
New nail grow n place 4 2, maybe 3 mo. U n posed not do that 2 yr nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment