Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My German Shepherd ripped her nail out, will it grow back?

My 2 year old german shepherd JUST ripped one of her nails clean out of its socket. As in about an hour ago. We took care of the bleeding, called the vet, treated it per instructions, and she is now resting comfortably in her crate.Will her nail ever grow back?My German Shepherd ripped her nail out, will it grow back?
My dog ripped his nail out when he was just over a year old, the nail grew back a bit sideways.....but it grew back fine other than that





:)





ADD: Just keep the wound clean and free of debris so that it doesnt get infected....give it a wash down with a saline solution (1 teaspoon of salt to one pint of boiled and cooled water) twice a day





:)My German Shepherd ripped her nail out, will it grow back?
What did the vet say?

No comments:

Post a Comment