Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why do some guys grow their pinky nail long?

I saw a guy today that had a long pinky nail and I've seen that before in the past. That's so gross! Is it for drugs? Do they own a nail shop and practice on it?Why do some guys grow their pinky nail long?
The simply snort Coke....





No other reason,


If they tell you its another reason they are a liarWhy do some guys grow their pinky nail long?
i think i agree with the Canadian i'm a man how love hocky, but we are all hear for the ';PINKY NAIL!';

Report Abuse



Okay that is so not the only reason. I have a long pinky nail and I don't do drugs, and I'm not planning to anytime soon or at all for that matter. I merely don't feel like cutting my nails, not because I do drugs!

Report Abuse



long pinky nails are very cool

Report Abuse



it is to snort cocaine - yes it is gross and no - all your nails grow at about the same rate.
So they can pick there nose or clean out their ears. Also to scratch their bum. Some guys are soooo unkool.


They have to use caution tho when wiping their bum.



I dont know... Who really understands boys...? I know i dont.. I dont think we ever will. best just ignroing their pinky... I dubt they are smart enough to know. lol..
maybe when they are cutting their nails they forget their pinky. it happens to me i forget my ring finger on my right hand sometimes and a few times people are like wtf you ring finger nails longer and i feel like an idiot and i'm like oh i forgot to cut that one i guess.. and tahts about the time they say ruben, get sleep and get off yahoo answers
ever heard of a coke spoon? this is what it is used for. haha. or they use it to pick there boogers lol.
probably because their pinky nail grows faster than the rest, and they cant be bothered cutting them





or the rest of their nails break more often so they never bother cutting their nails
i dont know but i agree its nasty

No comments:

Post a Comment