Thursday, February 11, 2010

I finally stopped biting my nails. Best nail polish to strengthen them and make them grow fast?

Stopped biting my nails after about 12 years or so. I bit my nails more than anyone else I've ever met! I finally decided I was going to break this habit, and I have.





It's been about a week, and my nails are already looking so wonderful. I'm so excited at this point and have no urge to bite them anymore.





I want them to be healthy and grow fast fast fast? Help!I finally stopped biting my nails. Best nail polish to strengthen them and make them grow fast?
OPI Nail Envy and prenatal vitamins...which will make your nails and hair grow grow grow:)I finally stopped biting my nails. Best nail polish to strengthen them and make them grow fast?
Not much can be done to speed the growth of your nails. However, taking biotin supplements will help to increase their thickness which in turn will make them stronger. With daily usage, results can be seen in about 4-5 months.


Avoid the use of nail strengtheners that contain formaldehyde since over use will result in dry, brittle nails. True, they do work - at first. But over time, they do more damage than good. The key is to only use them for as long as you need for your nails to regain their health, Then, stop using hardeners, If they get weak after a while, you can resume use of strengtheners. But do stop once the problem is under control,


Anyway, there isn't any way to make your nails grow 'fast.' They grow out at a predetermined rate and the only thing you can do is to take steps to maximize that rate but you cannot make them grow any faster than that...


I hope this helps
best advice. TIME will make them grow

No comments:

Post a Comment