Thursday, February 11, 2010

HELP ! my toenail is ripping off ! What do I do ? Will the nail grow back?

cut off the part that already fell out


and bandage it up.


yes it'll grow back but it'll take a couple weeks.HELP ! my toenail is ripping off ! What do I do ? Will the nail grow back?
Yes it will grow back. It takes some time but it will slowly re-grow.HELP ! my toenail is ripping off ! What do I do ? Will the nail grow back?
Yes, on holiday once my baby toenail fell off completely. I didn't even know for a couple of days. It doesn't hurt.
My toenail was dis-attached too, and it takes about a year to grow back if it is total dis-attached from the nail bed.Just let the toenail try to grow out if you can or you can go to the Doctors office and have them numb it up and cut off the damaged part..or try to live with it by using bandages . But don't cut it back too far yourself or you may have ingrown toenail problem later, best bet is to let a Doctor remove it if it's causing you pain. It's worth the copay!
yep,


I've lost two, one was ripped off by a door, the other fell off after my toe was smashed.


Grew back both times.
bandage it up if u leave it alone long enough it will reattach it's self.

No comments:

Post a Comment