Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is the best vitamin to take to increase nail growth n does olive oil help nails to grow n strengthen?

does olive oil helps to grow n strenghten the nailsWhat is the best vitamin to take to increase nail growth n does olive oil help nails to grow n strengthen?
Glucosamine, (not a vitamin)


Gelitin is another optionWhat is the best vitamin to take to increase nail growth n does olive oil help nails to grow n strengthen?
olive oil helps
there is biotin supplement , but olive oil is good for your hair and there is another supplement it's called NV that helped my nail growth and it made my nails get long I hope it works for you
I heard prenatal vitamins are good for nails. You can take them even when you aren't pregnant. They will also make your hair grow faster. Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails is also great for strengthening your nails. Not sure about olive oil, but I bet it would make your cuticles nice if you rubbed it on them. Just a thought...Good luck!
I've heard that human nail grows at a constant rate...





but if you'd like to strenghten it/your nails...





take vit. A...^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment