Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I grow a healthy toe nail?

A few years ago something heavy dropped on my big toe, and my toenail turned blue and later fell off. Since then I have had several new toenails, but they are all bumpy, yellow, and fall off. What to do to get a normal toenail? Would a podiatrist be helpful?How can I grow a healthy toe nail?
Yes! See a podiatrist! Your toe should have grown back normall already. This actually happened to my thumb. My nail fell off because a van door got shut on it (ouch!) Well it did grow back weird but once that nail fell another one grew that was a lot more normal. They way it grows back depends on how bad the trauma to your toe was. Please see a podiatrist! Im sure they can help u thats their job! Hope everything works out! :)How can I grow a healthy toe nail?
take more calcium

No comments:

Post a Comment