Sunday, February 7, 2010

Will my big toe nail grow back?

Alright so its beginnging to fall off, i can life half of it up, and i can see my whole nail coming off. Is it suppose to be like this? Also what is the nail bed, can i see this? I am really worried that my nail wont grow back if i lost it. It looks like once the nail falls off i will be able to NO NAIL at all, i thought there is suppose to be some nail left so it can regrow. whats happenning?Will my big toe nail grow back?
you don't say how your nail got damaged, but the long %26amp; the short of it is that yes, the nail will grow back. the nail bed is the skin under the nail. if the nail were to have gotten ripped off altogether, skin would grow back over the wound. with time, the nail grows back over the skin. so, relax.... your body knows what it is doing %26amp; it will be fine. even if you take what is left of the nail off, it will grow back.Will my big toe nail grow back?
why yes but be sure to soak your toe in vinegar to help it heal

No comments:

Post a Comment