Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How can i make my nail grow longer in a short time without paying money?

i want my nails to grow quiqly without going to a saloon ?How can i make my nail grow longer in a short time without paying money?
this may sound weird but it totaly works , take some cheap pre-natal vitimins , my friend thought she was pregnant in high school so she started taking them and when she found out she wasnt she relized it made her hair and nails grow long really fast , also buy sall hanson's hard as nails to keep them from breaking , i tried this to cause my mom said the minerals in the vitamin helps





hope i helped!How can i make my nail grow longer in a short time without paying money?
sally hansen nail growth miracle sold in the gold bottle for under $10.00 at most drug stores really works-you'll see a difference with in a week(even better if you frequently massage the base of your nails to stimulate growth)
i actually don't know for sure, but some people say that rubbing the back of your nails together speeds up nail growth...try it, i guess.
push your cuticles in
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment