Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How long does it take for my nail to grow back?

I have to get my nail removed due to subugual hematoma, so I was wondering how long it would take for my nailbed to develop back into a regular nail??? Please and thank you!How long does it take for my nail to grow back?
I had one of my fingernails ripped off in an accident a few years ago. If I remember correctly, it took about 2 and a half months for it to grow all the way back.How long does it take for my nail to grow back?
My boyfriend pinched his nail in a door and it took roughly 4-5 months for it to grow fully out and start to look like a fresh nail. It took an extra 2 months after that for it to look healthy.





I would say about 6-8 months for it to grow back. ^_^ Good luck!
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment