Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Will my finger nail grow back to normal after it falls off?

I got it a dirt bike accident about two months ago and ended up needing 13 stitches in my finger in and around the nail bed. The nail is really bruised and my doctor said it would probably fall off and a new one would grow in behind it, but now my nail looks like it's going to fall off and i don't see anything new growing in behind the nail. There's just a big gap between the nail bed and where the old nail has grown out. is this normal?Will my finger nail grow back to normal after it falls off?
No it will come in crooked and you will have to get surgery if it grows under. Hope you dont die!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Will my finger nail grow back to normal after it falls off?
yes its normal..it will take a while but a new nail will grow.
It takes time to grow back. A lot of time. And it's going to look different compared to your other nails.
Yes, this is normal and it will grow back, although a possibility that if the nail bed is damaged it will not grow back exactly as before. Give it time!
yes of course
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment