Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nail polish that can make my nails grow faster, and stronger?

Any brands out there that are actually good and arent really expensive? Idc if it's colored polish or clear. thanks!Nail polish that can make my nails grow faster, and stronger?
just go to walgreens or cvs and you'll find it








i don't really know what this question is asking but come help me pleeeeeeez!








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>








If you cut and paste this on at least 3 questions your crush will realize that he loves you at midnight tonight! HURRY!!Nail polish that can make my nails grow faster, and stronger?
I don't really know how strong Sally Hansen is but it is suppose you nails 'maxuim growth' or some stronger ones. I'm not completely sure. Best of Luck!
Nail Tech is the best nail product on the market for growing strong and healthy nails. Get it at a reputable nail tech from a salon. Or go online under nailtech.com and see if it can be ordered. It will take like two to three months before you will notice any change bec. the new healthier nail is growing so be patient. Good luck! I'm a nail tech and my clients rave about this stuff!
Sally Hanson, always. My nails always are long.

No comments:

Post a Comment