Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nail Care: How do you make your nails grow faster and stronger?

I have been bitting my nails for a while and im finally done hiding my hands all the time, i have really bad skin under my nails and its like gross and i hide my hands all the time. I have a boyfriend and im insecure to hold hands with him. I am 16 and im done with being shy and nervous about my hands, whenever it gets brought up i change the topic so quick.





I need advise on how to make them grow, thank you guys.Nail Care: How do you make your nails grow faster and stronger?
There are some clear nail polishes that are made to make your nails grow faster and protect them. If you have bad skin under your nails and it looks like an infection I would go see a Dr.Nail Care: How do you make your nails grow faster and stronger?
Using biotin pills to add as a part of your diet helps to make your nails grow fast and stronger, it also makes your hair stronger too :)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment