Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is there any way to make my nail grow?

I have no pinky toe nail on either foot. Is there any way to make them grow?Is there any way to make my nail grow?
Weirdly enough biting/trimming your nails will actually make them grow.Is there any way to make my nail grow?
NutraNail always works for me. Also there are nail vitamins. Just og to your local drug store. I always take Nature's Bounty Hair, Nails, and Skin vitamins.


Also use nail hardener regularly. It really stinks when you grow your nails long and they break.
Buy biotin from your local vitamin store, it promotes stronger growing nails, and they say it works for your hair too. But, if you've never had nails on your pinky toes then i doubt it will make them grow.
Drink milk! Also there are nail polish that helps the Growth of nails. I recommend Sally Hansen.
protex

No comments:

Post a Comment