Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Will a toe nail grow back after toe nail fungus?

My toe nail had fungus and it turned it really bad yellow. The nail was already coming off on its own. So I got the clippers and clipped it all off. The layer of nail now is the one under and its very thin, will my official toe nail grow back?! I really need help, I dance and most of my dances require me to be barefoot and my toe nail isnt so presentable. Plz help!Will a toe nail grow back after toe nail fungus?
yes! of course it will grow back! dont worry! :)Will a toe nail grow back after toe nail fungus?
I most certainly can understand your concern. Not so long ago, I have been dealing with the same issue. Yes, your toenail will grow back, but unless you treat the underlying issue, the nail fungus, the nail will not heal itself and come back healthy.





I have tried many remedies I read about on the Internet - from vinegar to Listerine, Tree Oil, you name it. The only thing that helped me finally was Zeta Clear.





If you go on their website you will also find a lot of good information about the problem. Nail fungus is a long term problem that does take some time to clear up, so getting 2 month free helped me a lot too :)





Well good luck, and I hope this helps!
It does grow back. It's happened to me a couple of times but of course the nail that comes back still has the fungus. Other people have told me that it may not grow back, but from personal experience that isn't the case.





Personally, I've tried a lot of different stuff over the years. I had dealt with the combo nail fungus and athletes foot for almost 20 years. One ';free'; thing that did help a lot was vinegar.





It didn't help much with the nail fungus but it completely stopped the athlete's foot that I was also suffering from.








In the end what finally fixed my loong term problem with nail fungus was Zeta Clear.





Another thing that I did that probably helped was throw out my old shoes. I have heard that the fungus can live in your shoes and return after treatment. So to avoid a relapse I made sure to get





new shoes and throw out the old ones.





Best of Luck!





Oh, and I put the link for the stuff I used below if you wanna check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment