Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How does a nail grow?Does it grow from the top or from the bottom?

from the topHow does a nail grow?Does it grow from the top or from the bottom?
This means you never paint yr nails before ;)How does a nail grow?Does it grow from the top or from the bottom?
it grows from the bottom . if you put nailpolish or fake nails on , there will be a little gap between the color or the fake nail where your nail grows (=
it grows from the bottom....i no so coz when u go to vote they put a little dot of ink at the bottom of your nail...an aftr a month ar a little more..it keeps movin up..till it reaches the top and u cut it off!
It grows from under the cuticle.
Bottom.......
The nail grows from the nail bed with is at the bottom.
from the bottom coz when u put fake nails on ur nail grows n there is a gap at the bottom of ur nail.
Your nail grows from the bottom. I just recently cut my finger and part of my fingernail while trying to cut a piece of fruit and I waited until my fingernail grew out a little and then I would trim it down and wait a little more and trim it down again. Eventually I got it to where my fingernail didn't have a cut in it anymore. It sucked. I was afraid it was going to snag on something and rip a part of my nail off.
It grows from the bottom. That little lighter half-moon shaped part at the base of the nail is the part that grows.
bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment