Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My fingernail on my thumb was torn off, I have absolutly no nail. Where will the nail grow from?

Will it grow from what normally would be under the nail...will that just form into a nail?


Or


Will it grow from what normally would be where the mail meets the skin, where the nail usually grows from?My fingernail on my thumb was torn off, I have absolutly no nail. Where will the nail grow from?
it'll grow from where the cuticle is





the bottom area of the future nail.





the skin underneath the nail is just that....skin. It wont changeMy fingernail on my thumb was torn off, I have absolutly no nail. Where will the nail grow from?
OW!





I've lost nails a time or two, after banging my finger in doors. Your nail will probably grow the way it normally does- though it'll take a while to actually grow back right.

No comments:

Post a Comment