Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How can i make my finger nail grow faster?

ok so i slammed my finger in a car door and the nail on top is growing out but its taking forever and there is a nail growing underneath. It is my left thumb if that helps you at all. It has grown about 3mm so far and i do not want to wait forever to grow it out!!! HELP ME PLEASEHow can i make my finger nail grow faster?
You'll have to wait it out. You've had damage to the nail bed, and that's where the new growth comes from. You can gently massage your nail beds and you can apply strengthening nail polishes, but asides from that you'll have to let it heal naturally. When the old nail starts separating from the new one, you should go to the salon. You don't want to tear the old nail off too quickly or you might expose the quick and cause a lot (and I mean a lot!) of pain and potential for infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment