Friday, February 5, 2010

How to make your nails grow faster & nail harder polish help?

i want my nails to grow faster and alot stronger,


if i paint on some nail harder polish then the normal coloured or watever nail polish over the top,


will the nail harder still work ?


and do you guys know any other ways you can make your nails grow quicker and stronger??


How to make your nails grow faster %26amp; nail harder polish help?
honestly, i don't think nail harder polish works, at least not for me. I find that massaging a bit of oil (olive, Vaseline, whatever) into your nails will help make them stronger and longer. I also know that stimulation of the fingertips and nails makes them grow faster, hence the massage. I used to play the piano and i'd have to trim them every 2 days at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment