Friday, February 5, 2010

How long does it take for a completely new toe nail to grow in? (big toe)?

I have toenail fungus which is causing my toenails to become thick and in grown. My dr. prescribed Lamisil for me (I have been on 3 days) and I am wondering if I will have completely fungus free toenails by next summer? I get pedicures every few weeks and with them being so thick and wanting to curl in, they really hurt me while trying to get them to look **not nauseating** I am hoping to look better by next year.How long does it take for a completely new toe nail to grow in? (big toe)?
it doesn't take long.


I had to have my big to nail taken off completely and I think it only took a few months to grow back, once it was all healedHow long does it take for a completely new toe nail to grow in? (big toe)?
umm first of all eww..


and just wait till grows back.

No comments:

Post a Comment