Friday, February 5, 2010

How long will my toe nail take to grow back?

Hello!


My toe nail just went and flat off fell off today. I hurt it a few days ago, cracking it- leading it to come off completely today.


Anyways, I have a semi- formal dance next month and was wondering if it will most likely have grown back enough for me to paint it along with the rest of my toes by then.


Any suggestions as to how I should treat it to avoid infection?


Thanks in advance!How long will my toe nail take to grow back?
Ouch. =(





Um I have never have had my toe nail fall off but I have had my finger nail fall off after smashing it in a door twice. It takes...about two months or three at the most. Nails are really a drag. But for your formal dance you may paint it. Though it depends how much it has healed. Though if it has healed for a week it will be fine to paint though the toe nail will not have grown back. Just the skin... (ew).





But to stop infection just shower regularly and wash your foot. I never got an infection with mine. Good luck!How long will my toe nail take to grow back?
Sorry, but I doubt that you will have an entire nail within a month. That's just because toenails take a long time to completely regrow. To avoid infection keep clean and don't wear open toe shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment