Friday, February 5, 2010

How long does a toe nail take to grow back?

Haha, I know this is kinda gross but I dropped a textbook on my toe during the school year. It hurt and left a bruise. The bruise got worse and half of my nail fell off. It doesn't hurt, (except today when I caught it on the sheets of my bed and it ripped part of it until it bled, but that got me thinking about it) It's been three months, should a toe really take this long to heal? Is there anything I can do to speed up the healing?How long does a toe nail take to grow back?
Yes, toe nails take 3-4 months to grow out. i am a nail tech at a top spa. We see it all runners, ballerinas all sporto's hurt their toe nails. you may have damaged the nail bed, which could make your nail grow in funky, But if its just taking a long time to grow out, dont be alarmed.





Toe nails can take 6 months to completely regrow from cuticle to the front of the toe. Patience, grasshopper!How long does a toe nail take to grow back?
I injured my toe nearly 6 months ago and the toe nail fell off. The new nail is about half way grown now. I think they take months to grow back. But yours sounds like mine. The initial injury took a few months before it was pain free. There is still discoloration around the toe where the bruise was.
grow my nails faster and stronger answers


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
It depends on how much fell off. Drinking lots of water can speed up to healing. But if it doesn't get better in a month then go to the doctor. ASAP.
its gonna take about 16 days

No comments:

Post a Comment