Friday, February 5, 2010

Been wearing acrylic nails. How can I moisturize and reinforce my natural nail as they grow to no acrylic?

I have been getting them done for a very long time. I'm tired of them now and I don't have the time.


But, I still want my natural nail to be as strong and healthy as possible---as they grow out---so when they do, I will hopefully not run to get them done.Been wearing acrylic nails. How can I moisturize and reinforce my natural nail as they grow to no acrylic?
You can use a good quality cuticle oil. Although there are several good brands on the market, I like Creative Nail Design's Solar Oil (In major drugstores, about $9 per 1/2 oz bottle). Apply to your cuticle area, and massage into your cuticles, and into your nails too. Apply 2-3 times a day, every day. It will help to moisturize both your cuticles, and your nails as well as they grow out.


You may want to simply have them removed instead of growing them out because they will look awkward for quite some time, until they are fully gone. But sure, you can just let them grow out if thats the way you want to do this. If you choose to have them removed, its easiest to go to a reputable salon and have them soaked off. Never let the tech use nippers to pull them off, of use a nail tip to pry them off. Both will cause damage to your natural nails, and it will be painful. Acetone is by far the best way to remove them. Even then, I would still recommend using a cuticle oil 2-3 times a day after they have been removed.


hthBeen wearing acrylic nails. How can I moisturize and reinforce my natural nail as they grow to no acrylic?
no there is no way you can make them strong when you have acrylic on them

No comments:

Post a Comment