Friday, February 5, 2010

Can a (totally) broken of fungus nail grow back on its own?

If a toe nail is totally broken off, because of fungus can it still grow back? It looks horrible, becaus all that grows back is little white pieces, that eventually grow a nail but the nail breaks off because its not attached strongly to the skin. According to the doctor ';I can live without my toe nail'; but I CAN'T!!! He also said there are some medicine I can take, but they are usually not reimbursed bij the insurance. Plus they are very expensive. Does anyone have any ideas how to get rid of it?Can a (totally) broken of fungus nail grow back on its own?
There is a good discussion by others with toenail fungus, I've put the link below. Personally, I've used tea tree oil with good results although it's taken weeks of applying it to kill the fungus. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment