Friday, February 5, 2010

How long will it take for my toe nail to grow back?

my toe nail chapped off a little from the front just like a square peice that was about 3 cm. Does anyone now how long it will take for it to grow back.








What can i do i use alcholoh to he it clean and i wrapped a bandage arround it. it hurts a little





should i see a doctor


Any tips?How long will it take for my toe nail to grow back?
as a medical student, id recommend eating a lot of protein to enhance the growth speed of your nails,hair etc. but it should be at least a few weeks before it grows backHow long will it take for my toe nail to grow back?
4 weeks
NAH iTll BE FiNE.





MY BiG TOENAiL LiKE BROKE REAllY BAD THEN FEll OFF WHENEVER i WAS SKiM BOARDiN AT THA BEACH A COUPlE MONTHS AGO. %26amp;%26amp; iTS AlREADY GROWN BACK.





BUT i MEAN i TAKE ViTAMiNS EVERYDAY SO THAT HElPS AlOT.
My whole toe-nail fell off...Sadly your fingernails grow faster than the ones on your toes. It took like 8 months before it was about normal. But like I said my whole toenail got chipped off.
The same thing happen to me and I read it takes about 9-12 months to grow back.
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment